Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 151... Trip the light fantastic

We gotta trip the light fantastic, do something drastic

Help me forget today.

We gotta trip the light fantastic, come and take me away, hey, hey, hey.

Hey!



It was a long hard afternoon at work.. all good and I loved it but anyone that was there would say it was a hard one.



I didn't go out and hit the dance floor at a club somewhere after work but I did head out for a meal at a pub with a friend... this glam of mirror balls (I don't know the collective noun for mirror balls but I think glam works well) caught my eye... so here is my photo of the day.



BTW... a couple of glasses of red and wonderful conversation has made me feel a lot more relaxed so I can go back and do it all again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment