Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 276... not to play

The last few days I have taken a couple of landscape shots and as the sun was shining I thought I would continue with the landscapes, so I hopped in the car and hit the road...

First location... Waterfall Gully, the sun was shining, the water was falling but no pictures taken... no parking spaces

Second location... I headed for the hills on Greenhill Road, plenty of beautiful landscapes but no pictures taken... no where to pull over and I was driving so no out the window shots

Third locations... still in the hills this time on Montacute Road, plenty of trees, a creek and plenty of places to stop and then...

I found this burnt out car... something that you don't see everyday so even though it is not the sharpest focus, it is still my photo of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment