Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Y2 Day 38... Dragon fruit

I was out shopping on Sunday when I saw this fruit sitting there just asking me to photograph it with it's bright and unique skin... so I took some photos of the outside of it and thought seeing I had it I might as well cut it open and try it when I discovered how exciting the inside is... this project has me seeing and trying new things all the time

Dragon Fruit, the Pitaya is a stunningly beautiful fruit with an intense colour and shape, magnificent flowers and a delicious taste. Once only seen in the finest restaurants it is fast becoming common-place throughout Australia as a garnish and a delicious fresh fruit. To eat the fruit serve chilled and cut in half. Scoop out the flesh and seeds much like a kiwi fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment