Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 324... joy

I often think of that rare fulfilling joy when you are in the presence of some wonderful alignment of events. Where the light, the colour, the shapes, and the balance all interlock so perfectly that I feel truly overwhelmed by the wonder of it. - Charlie Waite



I was driving along today when I saw the colour of the tree against the blue of the sky, the shape of the flowers and branches and it made me happy... I wanted capture it, the beauty of it as best as I could.

I don't know if i did it justice but I also now get a joy out of sharing that moment from my day... thank you all who take the time to look and share my attempts at capturing moments of my life. The fact that you take the time to look, to comment and to share means so much to me... I do feel guilty that I don't always have the time to share your captures and moments (I really do try)

No comments:

Post a Comment